Is FaceNation the new improved MySpace for music?

Mylinks_facebook Mylinks_tunepak

Mylinks_join_mailing_list Mylinks_shows





Sunday, August 21, 2011

Album No. 3 - All a bit Back Arsewards!

Hello there,

Most people I know who release an album, finish all the writing, recording, mixing and mastering and then only quite a time afterwards, agonise over the accompanying artwork and those necessary promotional photos. Well I seem to have put the art before the...ah...horse. My third album is still a loose bunch of only-just-in-tune demi-demos, but the artwork is done!


I have accepted by now that I am a bit of a ham, the kind of performer who lives for the roar of the greasepaint and the smell of the crowd. Of course it is way cooler to be the kind of artist that delivers their music without any consideration of 'image'. But although I love shoes, I have no desire to stand on stage gazing at them. And besides, I have never really been able to master cool. I actually love the theatre and glamour of the 'image' stuff. Soooo, for my next album, the artwork will help inspire the music, rather than the other way around. A 2 minute behind-the-scenes video featuring the resulting new shots, is below - this is a sneak peek as I won't be releasing the photos properly before the actual music is ready!






By the way, to clear the decks for the new release, my first two albums are available for only $5 each (+ postage if you want the physical version) from CD Baby, below. Each track to download is just 49c.
See you next time - and feel free to share any of your past bad hair or bad outfit shots - see below!
xAmanda

1 comment:

  1. Photo's are Totally Stunning!...Can't wait to hear new album. I know it will be Amazing!...Maz...xx:):)

    ReplyDelete